Friday, December 10, 2010

Stocking Gift Card Holder



I've seen these adorable stocking gift card holders throughout blog land and finally stumbled upon the template that is a freebie template to download from Claire Brennan - creator of Waltzingmouse Stamps. I need to give a couple of cash gifts for Christmas, so this was the perfect way to gift some money! Please see the link for detailed instructions...they're so much fun to make! This also qualifies for The Shabby Tea Room Challenge theme 'Tis the Season' - to create a holiday gift item.
PAPER: Winter Song by S.E.I.
ACCESSORIES: EK Success large snowflake punch, Scallop border punch by SU, Brad

7 comments:

Marisa said...

This is darling, Wanda! Thanks for the link. Think I'll try one :)

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

These are so cute!!

Mary Marsh said...

these are the cutest gift card holders wanda-the receivers will love them-I made some last christmas for my boys

Debbie said...

This little stocking is precious ... thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

Pattie said...

Oh this is adorable Wanda! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

These little stocking holders are so cute!!

Peggy said...

Ok....I am hooked! Have to make some of these! Yours are just absolutely adorable!