Monday, November 1, 2010

Mojo Monday



Julee has a Mojo Monday CAS sketch for us today...great for another quick Christmas card to add to my stash! I stamped the image in Cherry Cobbler and pulled some of the CC ink from the pad using an aquapainter. I kept it monochromatic at first, but decided the hat and buttons needed to be green. :-) The glitter didn't photograph well, but I did add it to the snowflake and to the image.
STAMPS: Silent Night Snowman by Stampendous
PAPER: Shimmer Paper by K&Co, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Neenah Solar White
INK: Cherry Cobbler
ACCESSORIES: Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Rhinestones, Always Artichoke seam binding (SU), MS snowflake punch

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally cute, Wanda. Love the snowflake on the side, and now that I see that snowflake versus the MS one I have I want it LOL!

Teresa Kline said...

luv this image, so cute....I luv snowman too though....have a super week!

enjoy *~*