Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Little Whippersnapper!




Joanne gave us some yummy colors for the Color Challenge on SCS: Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Kraft with an option to use some kind of glaze. I was too chicken to use my new crackle glaze on this image, so opted to omit anything shiny. This is a new Whippersnapper stamp that I inked up for the first time...isn't he just too cute?! The layout is for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge.
STAMPS: Whippersnapper
PAPER: Jolly Holiday (SU), Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Neenah Solar white
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Copics, Snowflake EF, Brads (BasicGrey)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Oh gosh...how cute, Wanda! I just love your card and Bundle Up Mike! Perfect card for today's Color Challenge. Such yummy colors! :)
Jennifer & Derek won the trophy! WooHoo! I have to say though that I liked Kyle & Lacey too! They are all champions! :)