Thursday, July 22, 2010

Treats for all Seasons


LodiChick challenged us on to make a treat gift for any reason/season on another DTGD challenge. I love this easy bucket purse template that can be downloaded HERE. Some minimal scoring and cutting and you have a cute gift 'basket' for so many occasions. I filled mine with Lifesaver candies and attached the Verve sentiment on a tag.
STAMPS: Sweet on You (Verve), Hand-painted Petites (SU)
PAPER: Sweet Pea DP (SU), New Leaf (PTI)
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: Basket template, Sizzix leaves die, Prima, Oval Nesties, Satin ribbon (PTI), Gold thread, CB

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous project!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful... Reminds me of lemons and limes.. LOVE the flower and the fun colors.. Great job Wanda..:)

Edna Morrisedie said...

Fab work Wanda, everything about this is well done, I love the shape, and the tag and ribbon is gorgeous, and the extension with the leaves, you know I am gunna luuuuuv that!