While a thunderstorm is rolling through the Shenandoah Valley here in VA, I'm finishing up this card and entering it into the current Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I really enjoy the Kristina Werner collection of Lone Line Roses she designed for Concord & 9th! The stencils make it so easy to color everything very quickly. I wanted to showcase the new Coastal Blue dye ink and paper recently made available at Papertrey Ink. While it's very close, it's simply not the same shade as Aqua Mist which has not been available for years! I will sadly mourn losing that color!
STAMPS: Long Line Roses (Kristina Werner with Concord & 9th).
INK: Green Parakeet, Ocean Tides, Coastal Blue, Hawaiian Shores, Blueberry Sky (PTI).
PAPER: Coastal Blue, Stampers Select White (PTI).
DIES: Long Line Roses (Kristina Werner with Concord & 9th); Pierced Feature Frames, Border Bling: Tin Stitch (PTI); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).




No comments:
Post a Comment