Friday, May 10, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #635

Remember the days of Pyrex dishes in every kitchen? Guess I'm dating myself but they seem to be making a comeback for collectors of vintage kitchen items! I recently bought these stamps and dies from Taylored Expressions and thought they'd be fun for a variety of occasions. I'm using the sketch for the new Freshly Made Sketches challenge and will add this to my birthday stash.

Aqua screams vintage and gingham is also a country, cottage pattern I associate with retro scenes.

STAMPS: What's Cookin' by Taylored Expressions.
INK: Versafine Clair Nocturne.
PAPER: Stampers Select White, True Black (Papertrey Ink); Sending Love pure luxury paper by Gina K. Designs. 
DIES: What's Cookin', Bake Me Happy (Taylored Expressions); On the Edge: Scallops Collection, Skinny Frames: Diagonal Border: Papertrey Ink. 
 
That's it for today. Thanks for stopping and commenting!  ~Wanda

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, this card had me running over to TE to check out these goodies! LOVE the color combo and the sentiments and diecuts are the cutest!

Jen Brum said...

This card is just too cute! I love it! I love those dies and now I"m headed over to their website to check them out! That sentiment is priceless! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

Absolutely charming! I love the array of retro items (I remember them all!) on the aqua and black! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! This vintage kitchen scene is absolutely delightful! And in the end your card looks so contemporary with this striking color scheme. Thanks for joining us at FMS