Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Tags as Focal Points

Good Tuesday everyone! Awhile back, I created these tags which I opted to use as focal points on cards rather than have them trashed as soon as the gifts were opened. The base on the first card was color blended with distress oxide inks (Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron...I think...didn't write them down so am not 100% sure). I love embellishing with bells though it creates too much bulk to mail. Instead, these are hand delivered to members in our church family.

I recently purchased a really fun paper pack from Papertrey Ink called Stamping Simply Black & White All Over. It is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" which fits an A2 size card perfectly! I love the hand drawn look of the frame! Dies and stamps are all from Papertrey Ink.
 






That's a wrap for today! Hope you are having a wonderful week!  ~Wanda