Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Color Throwdown #663

 


Happy Wednesday everyone! It's time for another Color Throwdown Challenge and this week's colors have a definite fall flavor! Broni is hosting and has chosen orange, brown and gray. 

I immediately went for my Lovely Leaves stamp/die set and kept my card very simple with a border of leaves over the weathered wood background. 

 

I love the new Weathered Wood Background stamp released this month at Papertrey Ink and stamped it with Silver Lining dye ink from WPlus9. I recently donated all my WPlus9 inks to a friend EXCEPT for this gray. I rarely used the other WP9 inks and since I'm in a "clearing out" mode with renovation of my craft room, I let them go!
 

STAMPS: Lovely Leaves, Inside Greetings: Fall, Weathered Wood Background (Papertrey Ink).

INK: Silver Lining (WPlus9); Classic Kraft, Cocoa Bean, Dark Chocolate, Honey Nut, Orange Zest, Canyon Clay, Terracotta Tile (Papertrey Ink).

PAPER: Vintage Cream (PTI).

DIES: Lovely Leaves (PTI), Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

Hope you find some time to play along with us! Happy stamping!      ~Wanda

No comments: