Saturday, January 23, 2021

Stock Your Stash


It's been awhile since I've played along with the Stock Your Stash challenge over on the Reverse Confetti blog, but I wanted to play with some newly released products I ordered. This month's theme is "Love is in the Air" and I'm needing to get my rear in gear and make some Valentine cards!
:-)

Not only did I fall in love with this sweet dog image, but the Big Love  and Outlined Frame Cover Panel are dies to die for!


I color blended the base panel with Picked Raspberry, Candied Apple and Spiced Marmalade distress oxide inks on Bristol Smooth Surface watercolor paper. The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics. I added some Glossy Accents to the nose.

STAMPS: Love is in the Air (Reverse Confetti).

PAPER: Flamingo, Tangerine, Salsa (Reverse Confetti); X-Press It Blending Card.

INK: Picked Raspberry, Candies Apple, Spiced Marmalade distress oxide ink; True Black (Ink to Paper).

DIES: Big Love Confetti Cuts, Love is in the Air Confetti Cuts, Outlined Frame Cover Panel Confetti Cuts, Hearts Confetti Cuts; Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

If you haven't checked out the latest release at Reverse Confetti, you really must!                               Happy stamping!     ~Wanda

No comments: