Saturday, September 19, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch

 


Sadly, I'm needing another sympathy card and this Wild Fields set from Ink to Paper is my "go to" set here lately! I love the wispy flowers and lovely fonts on the sentiments! I'm playing along with the current CAS(E) This Sketch challenge where Chrissy Larson has a fabulous layout for us!

I pretty much used two shades of similar inks on all the flowers and leaves in a "rock and roll" technique. The background was partially stamped using the Loosely Woven background stamp with Spring Moss ink. The frame was die cut using Simply Chartreuse card stock
 

STAMPS: Loosely Woven, Wild Fields (Ink to Paper).

PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Simply Chartreuse, Vellum (Ink to Paper).

INK: Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Bright Buttercup, Harvest Gold, Cocoa Bean (Ink to Paper); Versamark.

DIES: Skinny Frames: Diagonal Border, Wild Fields (Ink to Paper).

It's a beautiful fall day and I just placed some new mums in 3 different pots outdoors and added an ornamental cabbage to another pot. My lighted twig pumpkin was also added to my kitchen entryway. Bring on fall!                           ~Wanda 

No comments: