Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Color Throwdown #594


Happy hump day everyone! I loved Amy Rohl's color choices this week for the Color Throwdown Challenge which led me immediately to the 6x6" Breeze pad by My Mind's Eye! I went with a quick and easy design using one of my fave patterned tag dies from Reverse Confetti.


The sentiment/butterfly was stamped 3 times on a MISTI using So Saffron ink by Stampin' Up. It was die cut then popped up with foam tape. I sponged the edges of the tag with Smoky Slate ink (SU).



STAMPS: Butterfly Dreams (Reverse Confetti)
PAPER: White (Papertrey Ink), Breeze pad (My Mind's Eye)
INK: So Saffron, Smoky Slate (SU)
DIES: Butterfly Dreams, Grid Stitched Tag, Hang Ups (Reverse Confetti); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things)

We'd love to have you play along with us! Check out the rest of the design team's sample projects HERE.                
                                               Happy stamping!     ~Wanda

No comments: