Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Seize the Birthday


I've been absent from posting on my blog for several days, but have definitely been getting inky for some future projects (you will see two of them tomorrow)! I needed a birthday card for an elderly man in church who has been such a great friend and car enthusiast with my husband. While the Seize the Birthday challenge wants us to create for kids, I'm thinking this truck could very easily work for them as well. 


This truck die set was released in October by Spellbinders and is so easy and fun to assemble! I also bought an accessory die set that has lots more sentiments and that makes it so easy to apply to almost any occasion!

STAMPS: Just Sentiments: Easter (Ink to Paper).
PAPER: Spring 6x6" pad by Echo Park.



Thanks for stopping by...and my hope is that you are all staying well! This Covid-19 virus has turned everyone's world upside down and it feels very surreal! Our DIL was laid off her job yesterday, so that's a stressor that hits very close to home.  We don't live in fear because we know God is in control and this is His plan for us.
This photo was posted on FB by a fellow stamping friend and I wanted to share it here with you!
                                                                     ~Wanda

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Wanda, what an amazing card, that truck die is fabulous I can see why you like it...and those gifts in the back are perfect addition for a birthday card! And thank you for sharing your friends FB post, a reminder that He has got this! Stay safe as well and now you know your DIL will be safe at home! Heart hugs, Colleen.
Oh and Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!