Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Sweet Celebration




Well, I'm late to the party and didn't get this card posted in time for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge! I loved the layout and thought it would be fun to use the cupcake and floral dies from the Sweet Celebration die set from Ink to Paper!

The gray tag (Grid Stitched Tag die) is by Reverse Confetti and I love the stitched texture that is on the background.



I used Crystal Ice Stickles glitter glue on the icing and added black Enamel Accents to the flowers. The edges of the florals were all sponged with ink to give them more definition. I used Bitty Big: Aqua Mist patterned paper from Papertrey Ink for the cupcake wrapper. The sentiment is from Ink to Paper's Sweet Celebration stamp set.

It's another rainy, cloudy day in VA, but I'm thankful it isn't the white stuff - lol! Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
                                                                      ~Wanda

No comments: