Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas!




Wishing all my blog friends a very happy and blessed Christmas! This was our card this year which includes a photo from our vacation at Sandbridge Beach (near Virginia Beach) the end of June.  The lighting isn't the greatest when you take a picture of a picture!  L. to R.: Laura (daughter who is a traveling RN and currently in SanAntonio, TX), Mark (middle son), Cash (age 2), Quinn (age 4), Ashlie (Mark's wife), me, Don (DH), Matilda (age 2), Michael (oldest son), Jessica (Mike's wife).


I wanted to share a card I created to thank a sweet couple who gifted me with a wonderful gift basket with items that were so useful following my mastectomy.  I water colored on Ranger watercolor cardstock using Mijello Mission Gold paints.  


Here's what else I used:
STAMPS: Poinsettia and Pine (Altenew).
PAPER: Calm and Cozy Chevron 6x6 pad by My Favorite Things; White and Luxe Silver (PTI).
INK: Versamark.
DIES: Poinsettia and Pine (Altenew), Grateful Leaf (Concord and 9th).
MISC.: Softly Falling embossing folder by SU.

No comments: