Wednesday, June 13, 2018

We Can Do This


There are some really scrumptious summertime colors that Lori has chosen for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge: coral, aqua, yellow and green. I knew I wanted to use my current favorite floral dies - Stitched Blooms - by My Favorite Things. They were part of the April kit when I bought them but, they are now available on their own in MFT's June release.


STAMPS: We Can Do This (Simon Says Stamp).
PAPER: Buttercup, Lime Green, Iced Aqua (Reverse Confetti), Calypso Coral (SU), White (PTI).
INK: Versafine Onyx Black (stamped twice using MISTI).
DIES: Striped Sentiment Strip Cover Plate Die-Namic by MFT; Stitched Blooms (MFT).

If you want more inspiration from the rest of the design team, click on their blog links below:



Quote from 365 Days of Wonder:
JUNE 13 - "Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars."
                      --Serbian proverb 


No comments: