Thursday, April 19, 2018

Rose Flurries




I'm joining in with two challenges: Freshly Made Sketches and The Card Concept which has a delightful inspiration photo! I die cut all the florals and leaves then painted them with Zig Clean Color brush markers.  I already had the background painted and it was on my leftover pile waiting to be rescued.  The light blue dress background inspired me to use this watercolored panel as a backdrop to the double circles and Rose Flurries 3D dies (Altenew).



 
In hindsight, I'm wishing I had used black instead of Raspberry
Fizz CS for the narrow matted layer.  The sentiment is from Altenew's Hibiscus Bouquet stamp set. A trio of dew drops were adhered using SU fine tip glue pen. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Quote from 365 Days of Wonder:
APR 19 - "Even the toughest dogs can be afraid of vacuums."        --Anna

3 comments:

Amy O said...

I love these gorgeous colors! And that watercolored background is just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Lynn Hoyt said...

What a beautiful card Wanda. I don't remember to check on her cards now that Mojo monday is gone. But this is just too pretty and I love the colors.

Jen Timko said...

Those die cut flowers/leaves are simply lovely. And your stitched circles are fabulous for the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!