Friday, March 16, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch



 It's Fri-yay and I've got the weekend off...the sun is shining...and I feel like I'm seeing the light at the end of the winter tunnel! I had to ink up this fun sun image from Reverse Confetti's March release for the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge!  Donna Mikasa has a great sketch that was perfect to bring some sunshine to paper.

I started with a light watercolor wash BG using Squeezed Lemonade distress ink.


STAMPS: My Sunshine (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: Every Little Bit 6x6 pad and Buttercup CS by Reverse Confetti; White by PTI.
INK: Buttercup, Bumblebee, Sunshine dye inks by Reverse Confetti.
DIES: My Sunshine (Reverse Confetti); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (MFT).

Quote from 365 Days of Wonder:
MAR 16 - "In this world, one needs to be a little too good in order to be good enough."
  --Pierre Carlet de Chamblain de Marivaux
 

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the sketch, Wanda!