Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Special Offer at Reverse Confetti

***Scroll on down for my Color Throwdown post***

Happy Valentine's Day blog friends! ❤️  I wanted to share a special offer that is happening at Reverse Confetti - today only!


If you haven't used their products yet, today is the day to get an order in!  Their shipping is amazingly fast and you will love the great quality in everything they sell!  Yes...I'm a big fan!

Here's a card that showcases some of my favorites from their January release...



Not your typical Valentine colors but that's the rebel in me - lol!  I used alcohol inks for the background then splattered some yellow gold Gansai Tambi Starry Colors paint over it.  The outline of the Falling Hearts Panel die is the same size as one of the frames from the All Framed Up die set, so that's how I achieved the contrasting color!  Who can resist the adorable cheetahs with heart-shaped spots in the Love Spots stamp set?!




 

No comments: