Tuesday, May 30, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch & CC



My card was created using the colors for SCS Color Challenge (Sweet Sugarplum, Wild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight) and the layout for CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.  These fun florals are so easy to stamp and arrange!  I added Black Enamel Accents to the flower centers.  The sentiment strip and several of the flowers were popped up with foam tape.  Here is what I used...


STAMPS: Flashy Florals, Big Greetings and Burlap Background by My Favorite Things.
PAPER: Neenah Solar White.
INK: Sweet Sugarplum, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry - all by SU; Versafine Onyx Black.
DIES: Stitched Oval (Lil' Inker Designs), Stitched Sentiment Strips (MFT), Flashy Florals (MFT).

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful!! Such a pretty color combination and so perfect for CTS #223!

Esther Asbury said...

Gorgeous card! I love the color combo and layout! Looks so crisp and clean -- absolutely perfect!

Marisa said...

LOVE this, so much so that I was inspired by it and somewhat cased it for my Curtain Call card :) Gorgeous flower set, colours and card!!