Saturday, March 25, 2017

Baby "Girl" Blog Hop


Lesley and Corey Croghan are expecting a stork delivery in April and some crafty friends are celebrating their baby girl with a "girlie" crafty blog hop!  Lesley is well known in the paper crafting world as the coordinator of several popular challenges and I'm happy to be part of the team at Inspired By All The Little Things - which, by the way, has a new challenge posted today (scroll on down to see that post). This hop is being hosted by Lori Turner and you can see all the entries by checking out her blog HERE.  Here is my card created for the sweet bundle of joy that will soon make her debut...



Stamps and dies are all by My Favorite Things.  The baby sentiment was die cut three times and glued together to give it more dimension.  I used Black Enamel Accents to the flower centers. Here's what else I used... 

STAMPS: Beautiful Baby (MFT), Mini Modern Blooms (MFT).
PAPER: Blush and Mint (Recollections).
INK: Piggy Bank and Lime Green by Reverse Confetti; Little Piggy by WPlus9; Old Olive by SU.
DIES: Baby's Bib, Oh Baby, Mini Modern Blooms Die-Namics by MFT.

Check out all the other creations linked up on Lori's blog HERE

7 comments:

Nance said...

LOVE that bib, Wanda! Adorable card! Thanks for joining the hop and surprising Lesley!

Marisa said...

Absolutely adorable card, Wanda!

JoAnn said...

So cute. Love the adorable bib.

Nancy said...

I am in love with this card and I am sure Lesley will be too! Super job!

Karen Day said...

So sweet, Wanda! I love that little diaper pin :o)

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love this pretty baby girl card! Very sweet idea!

Lesley said...

I absolutely love this adorable card! Thank you for being a part of this special hop, Wanda. XO