Wednesday, July 27, 2016

SSS Anything Goes

**Scroll on down for my Color Throwdown card**


How sad that it's almost end of summer and I'm just now inking up this Spring Flower stamp set by Simon Says Stamp?! I created this for the SSS Wednesday Sketch Challenge where 'anything goes' is the theme this week!  I love the whimsical design of these flowers and thought they would look great embossed in white on Ranger watercolor cardstock.  I used Gold Class Mission watercolors with the exception of the light blue - that was done with Tumbled Glass distress ink.  After fully dry, I splattered water over the panel to "bleach" out some water spots.  I also stamped the tiny circles using Peacock Feathers distress ink.  The sentiment die and stamp is from SSS Sending and Wishing set.  The green tilted panel is my favorite green - Sour Apple by My Favorite Things.

Thanks so much for stopping by...the heat wave here in VA continues though I'm very thankful for the two light rain showers we got last evening!

1 comment:

Petra Swart said...

Oh, your watercolouring is simply great, Wanda - the vibrant colours of the flower are so beautiful and I love the light blue bg!!! So lovely with the askew green mat and the stitched outline!!! Gorgeous, my friend!!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugz