Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Dare to Get Dirty and Color Challenge



I'm playing along with the Color Challenge on SCS to use Elegant Eggplant, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow and Delightful Dijon.  I'm also playing in Anne's DTGD challenge and for details, you will need to be a Fan Club member.  If you are interested in joining...please check it all out HERE.

For my background, I took 4 different distress markers that were close to the SU colors and scribbled them on an acrylic block.  I then sprayed the block with water and "stamped" it onto the rough side of Tim Holtz water color cardstock.  I heat set it then die cut it using a stitched rectangle die (Lil' Inker Designs).  The image is from Flourishes' Dahlias set - a retired company that I always loved.  It's colored with Copics on X-Press It Blending Card paper and fussy cut since I was too lazy to hook up my Silhouette Cameo to crank out the cut file.  Also, the machine is VERY noisy and I didn't want to wake up my sleeping husband. :-/  The sentiment is from Greetings and Salutations by WPlus9 and stamped on the smallest tag die of their Timeless Tag 2 die set.  Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

Marisa said...

That BG is amazing, Wanda!! Great card.