Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sketch Challenge



Happy Fall, ya'll! I thought I'd play along with the SCS Sketch Challenge and use one of my favorite fall images to color - this pumpkin with matching die from ODBD!   The papers from 7Gypsies have been in my stash for a REALLY long time and thought they screamed FALL with their warm tones.  Very easy card to put together!  Sequins are from Avery Elle's kraft collection.

I think my next card will include a sun, because we haven't seen it in days and it's pouring down rain again!  I keep telling myself to be thankful it's not snow. :-)  Hope you have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is autumn harvest at its best. A beautiful design. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

dstandard said...

Beautiful fall card! Love this!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Wanda!! I love your selection of dp and that pumpkin is lovely - love the small white border that makes the pumpkin pop!!!! The three little stars are so cute and the sequins round it off perfectly!!! Lovely!!!