Monday, September 2, 2013

Mojo Monday



Happy Labor Day everyone! I'm off today, but it was a weekend of labor for me with lots of new clients to admit yesterday! It's time for another Mojo Monday challenge and Julee has a fun sketch with some skewed panels this week.


I started with stamping a leafy background using three different images from Verve's "Autumn Splendor" set using Forest Foliage, Sage Shadow and Crumb Cake ink.  I've been working diligently on cleaning and purging my stamping room and came across this Forest Foliage CS...a real blast from the past - and I decided to pair it up with some kraft CS.  I layered up the sentiment and added jute twine, a silk leaf and a couple of wood veneer embellishments.  The ribbon banner was cut in half so I could extend it longer.  


If you want some more inspiration, be sure and check out what the other mojomakers have created!
Teresa Kline

In case you haven't heard...Julee has extended her sale!

Anni-VERVE-sary Sale Extended!
Anni-VERVE-sary Sale
It's Labor Day weekend here in the States, and I thought I'd give y'all just a little more time to get in on our Anni-VERVE-sary sale so I can spend a little more time with my boys! So I've extended our sale through Wednesday, September 4, 2013! Save 10 - 50% off all our in-stock stamps and dies!

Plus, we received a partial restocking order on Friday afternoon, so if you've been looking for one of the following sets, it's back in stock and 20% off through September 4!
To the MoonWords of WisdomDream BigBloom & GrowNew Mercies
To the MoonWords of WidsomDream BigBloom & GrowNew Mercies

 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you playing along with us on the Mojo Monday blog!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Absolutely LOVE all the texture on this card, Wanda! Fabulous take on the sketch!!

Dawn B. said...

What great layers you have on this card. When you get done cleaning your stamping room you can come help me. Great job.

Lisa Lynn said...

This is gorgeous! Love all the textures.

Thanh Vo said...

This is so stunning, Wanda! *BIG HUG* Hello by the way. :)