Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sketchbook Saturday



It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! Crazy weather with snow and sleet last Thursday...sun and
80 degrees today! I'll take it! It put me in the mood to create some flowers, so I initiated my new hydrangea stamps and coordinating dies from Impression Obsession.  Let me just say I'm in love with this set!  Love the added texture that the tiny punched petals add!  After I die cut the petals, I took two different Copic markers (BG57 and BG23) and scribbled over the the shapes prior to popping them out.  I added some liquid pearls to the centers after I adhered them to the card.  I used the layout for Chupa's Sketchbook Saturday Challenge.

Here's what I used...
STAMPS: Hydrangea set (Impression Obsession)
PAPER: Soft Sky (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Versafine Onyx Black, Lucky Limeade
ACCESSORIES: Hydrangea dies by Impression Obsession, Lace by Flourishes, Fishtail Flags Die-Namics by MFT, Button by SU, Liquid Pearls, Square Lattice EF (SU), Scallop circle and circle Nesties.

3 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Such a gorgeous card, so rich on texture!

Teresa Kline said...

Wanda, this is stunning....I luv that flower...very pretty my friend! The weather has been amazing, I finally think we are over the cold weather...woohoo!

enjoy *~*

Lisa Lynn said...

I came here looking for the Mojo card, but wow this card is incredible. Love how you did that Hydrangea and what gorgeous lace.