Monday, November 12, 2012

More Monday Mojo...


What a pleasant surprise to see the CAS Challenge on SCS was to use the sketch of a gorgeous card by my good friend, Teresa Kline (shown here on the right)! My most used die right now is the Die-Namics Fishtail Flags STAX by MFT - perfect for this design!  I still had the papers (Holly Day Wishes by Recollections) on my desk from my Mojo Monday creation, so used up some scraps to create another Christmas card on a kraft base.  The sentiment is from my fave recent Verve release set called Joyous Noel.

The weather forecast says this is the last mild day for awhile, so I need to empty out some flower pots around the house.  Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Great take on Teresa's card. Wonderful papers and that sentiment says it all :)

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful!!! Love those fishtails!

Susan said...

I need to save this for inspiration, It's Gorgeous!!