Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Color Throwdown 170



Wow...where did November go?! It's the last day of the month and it's Wednesday, so that's the cue to see what colors are on board for the Color Throwdown Challenge! Lynn has some great colors for us...perfect for another Christmas card. I used Tosh's Viva la Verve sketch from week 3 for my layout. I wanted to initiate some new goodies from Lil' Inker Designs and am loving this sweet chubby tree die as well as the holly/berries dies! I added Stickles to the tree and Crystal Effects to the berries. Be sure and check out the creations of the rest of the design team!
Lydia Fielder, November/December Guest Designer


What else did I use?
STAMPS: Mat Stack 3 Collection by PTI, Holly Jolly Sentiments by Lil' Inker Designs
PAPER: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
INK: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy
ACCESSORIES: Snowflake EF, Jingle bells (Mike's), Baker's twine, Mat Stack die by PTI, Tree, holly & berries - dies by Lil' Inker Designs, Pine Needles Trim punch by MS, Christmas red Stickles, Crystal Effects.

8 comments:

Hannelie said...

Lovely card Wanda!

Joan Ervin said...

What a cute little Christmas Tree, Wanda...love how you added the little bells to the twine, too!!! I have some of those somewhere....I might as well go buy more because I'll never find them in my messy craft room...LOL!!!!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful! Love your cards!

dpkennedy said...

This is a beautiful layout Wanda! I love the chubby tree on the die and the yellow trim. The bells are great too!

Lori said...

Adorable! Love the little sparkly decorations on the tree.

Broni said...

Love the subdued colors on this, Wanda! Your chubby little tree is awesome and I love your use of twine and bells!!

Kerri said...

This is so cute, Wanda! I love that tree and the bells you added! Awesome layout too!

Lynn Put said...

What a cute card! I love this chubby tree and glitter you added to it, it really pops! And your layout and twine with bells is a wonderful accent!