Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MFT Wednesday Sketch



It's hump day and time for MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge! This week we have more tilted panels! I went with a Pure Innocence image and colored it with Copics. I don't have the file tab Die-namic dies, so used a SU Curly Label punch and cut off one side.
STAMPS: Flower Girl PI by MFT, Small Phrases by Verve
PAPER: Madeline DP by Prima Marketing
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, ColorBox Frost White
ACCESSORIES: Curly label punch, Resin flower, Prima, Button, Copics, Rhinestones, Border Die-Namic by MFT.

5 comments:

Danni said...

Adorable card!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So very sweet and "innocent!"

Bridget said...

This is adorable, Wanda, I love your colors and the cute little trio of button/flowers!

Mary Marsh said...

this is so cute wanda-love these sweet pi images-everytime I see her I think -Phoenix Daisy in a few years

Angela said...

This is cute and fun! Love the little grouping of embellishments...I will have to try this sketch....