Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Roxie's Sketch Challenge



Roxie has a great sketch challenge today on SCS...check it out! I wanted to use some new DP with matching 'bloomers' from BasicGrey for this card, so this came together quickly. Only the sentiment was stamped. Leaves were punched using SU's new bird punch. There are 4 co-workers who have birthdays in February so I'm needing to build up my stash of birthday greetings. It's just in the upper 20's this morning...I think this might be the first year I'll have to include thermal underwear with my Easter outfit! Thanks for stopping by...

STAMPS: Sincere Salutations (SU)
PAPER: Origins (BasicGrey), Black
ACCESSORIES: Bloomer flower (BasicGrey), Bird punch (SU), Button brads

1 comment:

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous, Wanda!! Great colours and yummy DP! I love how you used the leaf from the bird punch. Your flower is fabulous too. All round wonderful :D As for the ribbon bin diving at Michael's, it is an experience, especially when the one you want is at the bottom or you want multiples of one and you have to go digging LOL! Even have my kids trained to help me out - that is when they are not racing spools down the isle to see who wins :D Hang in there with the temps!!