Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Pink & Pretty

I'm playing along with a new (to me) challenge on The Cutie Pie Challenge blog. It's a monthly challenge and for October, we are to create a "pink & pretty" card.

This is a favorite die set from Papertrey Ink which is so fun to assemble and create a diaper bag that acts as a gift card holder! I die cut most of the pieces from white card stock then color blended. I layered it over an arched vellum layer to soften it up a bit.

STAMPS: None.

PAPER: Vellum, Stampers Select White, True Black (Papertrey Ink); Metallic silver.

INK: Lovely Lady, Bright Buttercup, Blueberry Sky, Fine Linen, Honey Nut (Papertrey Ink).

DIES: Love to Layer: Arches,  Go-To Gift Card Holder: Diaper Bag (Papertrey Ink); Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-Namics (My Favorite Things).

OTHER: Simple Stitch Crochet Stencil (Small) - Papertrey Ink. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! It's another beautiful fall day in VA. Hope your week is going well!  ~Wanda


No comments: