Saturday, January 25, 2014

Retrosketch Birthday



I needed a birthday card for a BIL who recently purchased a 2006 Corvette - red and in mint
condition - never driven in the rain!  It was a no brainer for me in choosing this retired SU image from the Classic Convertibles set.  I stamped on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics, then fussy cut and added Glossy Accents to the windshield, headlights and hubcaps.  I embossed the sentiment with Pearl Snow EP (because my white EP has disappeared into thin air and it's not to be found...Grrr!) and added some sequins for a bit more color splash.
The current Retrosketches Challenge was unique and a perfect layout for a masculine card!

2 comments:

SallyB. said...

I like ideas with maps ;o)

dj said...

you rocked this sketch and masculine at that...fantastic!!