Friday, February 19, 2010

Teapot Arrangement


In addition to papercrafting, I also enjoy floral arranging. I've never had formal training (unless you count belonging to a junior garden club in middle school), but somehow I've picked up tips through books, magazines, etc. A friend asked me to arrange some silks for her mother who is in a nursing home. She got this adorable teapot with fresh flowers and kept it with the dead flowers for so long that finally her daughter asked if I would arrange something she could permanently enjoy. So this is the result. Hope she will enjoy it!

3 comments:

jovialjudi said...

Beautifully done Wanda! I too love to arrange flowers. TFS!! :-)

Silke Ledlow said...

Your flower arrangement is BEAUTIFUL!!! You are so talented - Wanda!!! Love it!!! Hugs ~S~

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Wanda! The year I worked for Billy Graham in Amsterdam had me in awe of all the Dutch girls who were born to arrange flowers so wonderfully! I LOVED their flower markets and how cheap their flowers were. You have done a fabulous job with this arrangement! Great dimension and textures. I'm sure she will love it. Well done!!