Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge



Just had to play in Karen Giron's SSSC...a super sketch which I decided to flip. I love the new Tim Coffey DP by K&Co! I cut three 1 3/4 inch squares & matted them on vanilla CS. It's hard to see the subtle pattern in the brown layer. Some quick punches for the tags, bird & leaves and this came together quickly. Can't believe my w/e off is coming to a close but it's been a good one! Thanks for stopping by...

STAMPS: Tiny Tags (SU)
PAPER: Designer Mat Pad by K&Co, Old Olive, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
INK: Memento Rich Cocoa
ACCESSORIES: Two-step bird punch (SU), Tiny tag punch (SU), Olive satin ribbon (SU), Kaiser chocolate pearl (eye), Sponge, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous, Wanda!! Love the DP you used and how you flipped the sketch. The bird is a wonderful accent (I really do need to get that punch!).

Thanks for the congrats on our gold medal win in hockey. It was a nerve racking game to say the least and the US played and amazing game! I had tears streaming down my face as I sang Oh Canada with the crowd and the Canadian team when they raised the flag at the medal ceremony. Oh to have been at that game!!! Needless to say, I am very proud of our Canadian athletes and to be Canadian :D

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done. I have this stamp on order...now I'm even more excited to get this punch....

dj said...

Fantastic...that is beautiful dp!! I need to get my bird punch out and put it to use!! I used it alot when I first got it but lately it has gotten dusty!!

Maureen said...

love how you turned the sketch, Wanda, and that ribbon is delicious!! Cut little birdie and fabulous dp :)