Sunday, February 21, 2010

Casing Judi



Exciting news! My cyber friend, Judi Rose, is the featured stamper on SCS this week! Check out her blog (Paper Rose Petals) link on my blog list. I loved her white on white layering on this card and it inspired me to make a CAS card after getting home from work. The base card is from a box of pre-embossed cards I bought at Michael's...works well when you need a really quick card. Time for some shut eye...

STAMPS: PTI Blooming Button Bits, Verve Accent Notes (sentiment)
PAPER: PTI New Leaf, Neenah Solar white
INK: Green Galore, Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: PTI vintage buttons, PTI ribbon, Embossed cards by DCWV, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Marisa said...

That PTI set is on my hit list. Darling white on white with a pop of colour :D Great card.

Lynn McAuley said...

Wanda, I love that adorable button flower garden! What a sweet card!!