Sunday, February 7, 2010

Subliminal Super Bowl Message


Well...maybe not so subliminal after all! You can't tell I'm rooting for the Colts today, can you?! Back to a better topic...how about the VERY talented FS for the day! None other than a fellow Virginian - Barbara Anders aka Bar. What a talented lady and super gallery - my first time exploring her wonderful creations. I decided to CASE her card here. I kept the blue/brown colors but changed the stamps, paper and omitted the sentiment. Sun is out once again after 2 days of snow...looks like I'll be venturing out to go to work this afternoon. Stay warm and thanks for stopping by!

STAMPS: PSX, Antique Cracking (SU)
PAPER: Naturals (SU), Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
INK: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink
ACCESSORIES: Twine, Distressing tool, Sponge, Small star punch (SU), Label punch, CB, Tartan EF, Brads

2 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

I LOVE western cards! They always catch my eye and the crackle background is so pretty with the horses. LOL at your subtle way of letting us know who you're rooting for, hehe!

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done...