Saturday, February 27, 2010

Inspired by Yu-Na Kim's Uniform...



The new SCS Friday challenge will be a 'Free For All' & our first time requirements were to use textures (I used bling, dry embossing, pearls, ribbon, punched border), one color we don't normally use (I used Pacific Point) & patterned paper was optional (my bird is punched from DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies stack). I combined this with Stef's challenge to be inspired by Olympic ice skaters' uniforms. I chose the gold medalist from South Korea (Yu-Na Kim) with the vivid blue and the bling embellishments. The sentiment is from the adorable tiny tags set in the SU Occasions mini catalog.
STAMPS: Tiny Tags (SU)
PAPER: Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, White, DP by DCWV
INK: Pink Passion (sentiment)
ACCESSORIES: Scallop border punch (SU), CB, EF, Kaiser opaline pearls, Recollections rhinestones, Lg. bird punch (SU), Grosgrain ribbon (SU)

No comments: