Friday, February 5, 2010

Comfort...Strength...Peace





Amber's Viva la Verve sketch with inspiration from this dining room with shades of white and spring green was the basis for this monochromatic card. I used 2 different Verve fern images and stamped off to get the lighter color in the BG. Even though it's been snowing continuously outside, I'm determined to think spring inside! Thanks for stopping by...


STAMPS: Verve Forever in our Hearts
PAPER: PTI New Leaf, Neenah Solar White
INK: Green Galore (SU)
ACCESSORIES: PTI New Leaf satin ribbon, Marvy scallop corner punch, Kaiser gold pearls, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Marisa said...

We picked the same picture, Wanda :D Just finished mine but will upload tomorrow. Love those leaves and all the green (my favorite colour). Well done :D

Teresa Kline said...

this is wonderful Wanda, I hope you are in for the w/e......enjoy the winter wonderland!

enjoy *~*

dj said...

gorgeous!! I just finished last weeks challenge...I am little behind!! Guess I will have plenty of time this weekend to get caught up!!