Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lattice Rose


I was inspired by Chat aka nitestamper's Lattice Card on her blog (2/9/10) so decided to CASE it today. The image was colored with Copics and cut out. The lattice BG is a SU die that I ran through my CB. It's a windy, bone-chilling day but a day of needing to go out and fight the elements and get to my job. Thanks for stopping by and commenting...

STAMPS: Stampendous 'Single Rose'
PAPER: DP (? - found at Michael's), Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, Black, GP white
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon (Flourishes), Martha Stewart arch lattice punch, Kaiser pearls, CB, Lattice die (SU), Copics

5 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty!! I love your rose and the color combo! How elegant!

Marisa said...

I saw Chat's card too. Great use of that lattice die and what a lovely rose. Hope the elements tame down for you soon!!

JD/ Jill said...

How pretty this is...I have the lattice die and haven't used it yet. Thanks for sharing...I needed some ideas...

Corie said...

So sweet -- love it!!

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey Wanda! This is just lovely. Great case -you made it your own!