Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge

Mercy's Tuesday sketch was one I loved! I haven't used this stamp in a LONG time so decided to give it some love and color it with Copics. I've been hoarding these Brenda Walton stickers by K&Co and decided they would fit nicely with the sketch. Gotta head to work, so this is a quick post.
STAMPS: Stampendous
PAPER: DP by SU (retired - ? name)
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: CB, Oval Nesties, Kaiser pearls, K&Co stickers, Dimensionals



3 comments:

Marisa said...

This is precious, Wanda. Love the image - is that you in disguise ;D The flower with the leaves/vines if fabulous! Great use of Mercy's sketch!! Hope to get to it today if time permits, if not, hopefully tomorrow. The Olympic fever has hit me BAD!!!

stamper2 said...

Such a fun, witty blog! I stopped by for a visit and will come back often to see what pretties you've come up with! :)
I love the little nurse!! :)

Silke Ledlow said...

So sweet - Wanda!!! Wonderful take on the Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~