Friday, February 12, 2010

Sweet Friend Award


As a relatively new blogger, it was exciting to discover that a good stamping friend of mine (Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine) had given me a Sweet Friend Award. It's funny how a simple gesture like that can brighten someone's day! Thanks, gf! I am to list 10 things that make me happy and pass the award on to others.
1. Phone calls from my kids 'just to talk' (and not ask for money - lol!)
2. Warm, sunny days WITHOUT SNOW
3. Stamping with friends
4. Traveling to new places
5. Eating out
6. Extra days off work
7. Jeff Gordon winning Nascar races
8. Getting comments from blog friends
9. Laughing with friends
10. Right now a good back rub would make me happy! :-)
So...who to send it to? I'd like to pass this award on to Marisa and Judi - 2 of my most faithful blog visitors! Be sure and click on their names to check out their blogs and brace yourself to be inspired! I appreciate everyone's visits and comments. Blessings to you!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Thanks for thinking of me, Wanda. I have actually already received this award and listed my 10 happy things :D That being said, feel free to pass the fun on to another person :D

Was trying to send the truck to take some of your snow away for you and bring it our way, really I was, but it got stuck in a huge puddle from all the rain and the engine got soaked LOL! Hang in there, hopefully you'll get some rain to wash that snow away soon!!

jovialjudi said...

Wanda what a sweet thing for you to do!!! I appreciate it more than you know and you sure have brightened my day. Thank you! I will be listing my 10 later this morning and then passing on the love. How exciting!! My very 1st blog award!! Hugs to you Wanda!!!!

Teresa Kline said...

Wanda you are a doll, I am so glad we are friends, you are someone I admire(I have since the day I met you as a little girl)!

enjoy *~*