Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love You 'Owl'-ways!





Laurie aka HamiltonGal is the featured stamper this week and what an amazing gallery! I loved so many of her tags and cards but chose this owl in a circle card to CASE so I could use the fun owl embellishment I made in stamp club this morning. Deb Horst showed us how to create an owl using 6 different punches - isn't he adorable? I included a computer-generated sentiment for the inside that says Love You 'Owl'-ways! I combined this challenge with Amber's Viva la Verve sketch.

PAPER: Walk in the Park DP by SU, Yoyo Yellow, GP white
ACCESSORIES: Nestabilities, 1 3/4, 1/2 & 3/4 inch punches, Scallop circle punch, Label punch, 3 flower punch (SU), Satin ribbon (Flourishes), Brads (eyes)

2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

Wanda, I missed you guys yesterday, I am whipped, I have worked all weekend and will not be off until Saturday......but guess what, I will more than likly be off the week of Feb 22....yeah! I am over the top excited about this....hehehe.

Your card is so very clever, great job!

enjoy *~*

JD/ Jill said...

Very cute card...