Monday, February 22, 2010

MOJO MONDAY



Julee has another great Mojo Monday sketch for us with the option of going round or square. I adore round cards, but find the square ones are so much easier for me to work with. I cut a 2 3/4 inch square and punched the scallop edge punch around the sides to create this medallion. The flower was created using the large & small pop up waterlily punches that are new from Martha Stewart - a quick and easy way to create dimensional flowers! The leaves are punched from SU's new large bird punch. Thanks for stopping by...

STAMPS: Verve Psalm 37:4
PAPER: DP by My Mind's Eye Home photo mat pink stack, Terracotta Tile (PTI)
INK: Memento Rich Cocoa
ACCESSORIES: SU Scallop edge punch, MS pop up waterlily punches, Ribbon & vintage button (PTI)

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Great mojo card, Wanda! I just got that MS punch myself and can't wait to use it. Love how you used a medallion on the sentiment -- I had that in mind too but it looks like you beat me to it!. Wonderfully done!

Annette Green said...

Just beautiful. Love it!

Dawn B. said...

I saw these punches the other day and didn't like them until I saw this here..What a great card.. I love the colors you chose..You made good use of all your punches...Super job.

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Wonderful Job as always!! Love the beautiful sentiment;)

Hugs,Gina Marie

Gail Bretz said...

An all-around wonderful card!

jovialjudi said...

Wanda this is gorgeous! I love the colors,punches, verse. All of it!!

Pam Speidel said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm loving everything about this one! :)

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty...I must try that punch technique...looks so great on your card...

Jenna Wunderlich said...

love what you did with the scalloped edge punch! I've never thought to leave the corners like you did, so creative!