Monday, February 8, 2010

MOJO MONDAY TIME



The sketch by Maria Gurnsey was a bit challenging for me (is that why they're called challenges? lol) but loved it in the end! I used my Creative Memories circle cutter to cut the rounded bottom of the Razzleberry panel and CB'd the circles and label end at the bottom. The flower was stamped twice, cut out, edges sponged, then popped with dimensionals. Thanks for stopping by and as always, I enjoy your comments!

STAMPS: Verve 'Beautiful You'
PAPER: Cottage Wall DP (SU), Old Olive, GP white
INK: Rich Razzleberry
ACCESSORIES: Grosgrain ribbon (SU), CM circle cutter, Scallop circle, Circle & Labels Four Nestabilities, CB, Brad (BasicGrey), Silver buttons, Dimensionals

13 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

oh this is gorgeous!!!

Marisa said...

Wonderfully done, Wanda! Love the DPs, colours and how you did your flower. I just checked out the sketch and it's got my mind working overtime thinking about what to do with it LOL!

www.boshobbyshop.nl said...

nice job! The colors are beautifull with each other! The flower is great!

Krista said...

This is soooo cute Wanda ! Great job !

Mary Marsh said...

very pretty card-great dsp

Milnie said...

wow! stunning card again! love the colours!

hugs

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Wow, you nailed this sketch. It's gorgeous!

Marsha Fisher said...

Gorgeous color combo and immaculate finish...the bow is perfect!

JD/ Jill said...

Great job with the challenge...very nicely done...

Joan Ottevanger said...

This is a great beautiful card I love it.

Dawn B. said...

What a great sketch. I love the colors you chose..This worked out well. I need to try this one..

Unknown said...

Your card is so pretty! I just loved the colors you used!

Janine said...

I love your color combination and your card came out great!