Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mojo Monday Time




The layout of this card is the Mojo Monday sketch by Julee Tilman. The colors (Perfect Plum, Pale Plum & Soft Suede) with a touch of dessert (to use any critter - butterfly, bird, animal, etc.) were from Betty's color challenge on SCS. I was tempted to add some green, but decided I'd play 'by the book'. :-) I'm not really happy with it, but decided it was too late to make something else. No time for stamping in the morning thanks to a hair appointment. This card is pretty straight forward with a lot of punching and only the sentiment is stamped. Thanks for stopping by...it's a bone-chilling 20 degrees right now!

STAMPS: All Year Cheer I (SU)
PAPER: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Soft Suede, Bohemia DP by My Mind's Eye
INK: Soft Suede
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Butterfly sticker by K&Co, Piercing tool/template, Bird/leaf punch (SU), Martha Stewart arch lattice punch, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Jody said...

I think your card is very pretty, kind of elegant looking!

Marisa said...

You are braver than I am, Wanda! I have passed on this sketch for now as those off angle panel mess with my anal side big time LOL!

Sorry to hear it is so cold out your way! We could use some lower temps out our way or we will be admitting a few of the outdoor event organizers to the loony bin. Waaaay too warm and lots of rain forecast for today but thankfully some clear skies and sunshine coming for the next week so the temps should drop a bit and stabilize things a bit.

Corie said...

WOW this is absolutely beautiful

Stampmyart said...

I like how you did the taller narrower card with this sketch, it came out very cool. :) My DH just bought me that border punch for V-Day. :) Looking forward to trying it out. :)

stampmyart.blogspot.com

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely long card. I'm still working up my courage for this combo. You made it look beautiful!