Tuesday, February 2, 2010

CC meets Mercy's Sketch



Betty's color challenge on SCS was to use Crushed Curry (I'll have to confess it's my least fave of the in colors), Basic Gray, Bravo Burgundy, a neutral with a twist of text for dessert. I combined this with Mercy Kerin's Tuesday sketch challenge to create this card. I embossed the gray panel in the Cuttlebug using a herringbone EF. The white square was stamped with the French Script BG stamp
(SU), then distressed and sponged. A die cut vase and lattice BG was also CB'd. The
flower was colored with Copics (R59, E09, Y19, YG03, YG63) then cut out. Thanks for your visit...I love to read your comments!

STAMPS: Verve Love's Flower, SU Bloomin' Beautiful, French Script BG
PAPER: White, Bravo Burgundy, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry
INK: Basic Gray, Bravo Burgundy, Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: CB, Herringbone EF, Lattice die (SU), Vase die (CB), Distressing tool, Sponge, Copics

3 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW - Wanda - I like how you combined these two challenges!!! Beautiful creation my friend!! Hugs ~S~

Krista said...

Great card !!!

Mary Marsh said...

very pretty card wanda-I like how you used the colors in the challenge