Thursday, February 25, 2010

Friends




My card combines 3 different challenges: Color Throwdown Challenge (to use brown/pink/white/olive), SCS sketch challenge from yesterday, & today's challenge by Julia to use lace. I immediately thought of the sultry DP by BasicGrey for the colors. My lace element is using the Doily Lace punch by Martha Stewart. The flower was stamped using Pink Passion, cut out & popped w/dimensionals. The leaves are punched using SU's large bird punch. I ziz-zag stitched using my Janome sewsing machine. I missed my stamping fix yesterday due to working out frustrations with changing my blog background and header. It's still not exactly what I was aiming for but it will do for now. :-) Thanks for stopping by...I really enjoy your comments!

STAMPS: Vintage Vogue by SU

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

ok, here you go, already changing the blog thing...lol...I am in the market for something else too, we gotta have the latest and greatest, don't we?....lol

great job with this sketch girl, it was workin me.....lol...such pretty dp...have a great day...it is almost Friday...yeah...hope you are off...talk to ya soon!

enjoy *~*

Tanya said...

Look at you, 3 challenges in 1 card. I have not even tried 2 in one. I really love the bright colors, your stitching is great. Looks like a difficult sketch (to me), you did great. :)

Broni said...

I love the bright, sunny feel of this! I'm so ready for spring! Thanks for playing in the Throwdown!