Thursday, January 8, 2015

Something New


I'm playing along with the current Retrosketches challenge and also the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which asks us to use something new. I just opened these new MFT stamps and dies yesterday and also just got this paper pad in the mail this week.  I just love these eye chart sentiments and thought they would be fun to create cards to give to my one DIL who works in an eye clinic with multiple eye doctors! 

Here's what I used...
STAMPS: Eye Charts (MFT)
PAPER: Bella Rouge (Pink Paislee), White, Black
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: Geek is Chic Glasses Die-Namics (MFT), Tab Die-Namics (MFT), Stitched Rectangle die by Lil Inker Designs, Enamel Dots.

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

This is such a FABULOUS pairing with the stamped images and pattern paper! Love the colors and elements, Wanda! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Something New” Challenge!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I'm loving this great card for your DIL, Wanda!!!! I love the cheerful little flowers and the tiny swiss dots - all the pinks are beautiful!!! I, too, love these fun eye chart sentiments and it so perfectly fits this sketch!!! ...and another one of those funky glasses - soooo cute!!! The 3 black enamel dots finish it off perfectly!!! Lovely card, Wanda!!!

Have a great day!!!