Thursday, January 29, 2015

CAS Valentine



I went with a very clean and simple design based on the new MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  The horizontal flag element is almost invisible because I opted to use a heart die border in vellum so I wouldn't cover up the sentiment.  The patterned paper has an embossed, glittery finish to it and the sentiment was clear embossed to add some shine.  I know it has some pink, but think it could possibly pass as a masculine Valentine (I know...that might be a stretch!).  Another card completed for my little "eye chart collection" I'm putting together for a gift.

STAMPS: Eye Charts (MFT).
PAPER: Nana's Nursery Baby Girl by DCWV, Simply Chartreuse (PTI), White, Vellum.
ACCESSORIES: Heart and large label Die-Namics (MFT), Enamel dot, Heart paper clip.

7 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Wanda, this is fun. A perfect image for this sketch!! And your Color Throwdown card is AMAZING!! beautiful.

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a fabulous card, Wanda! Love the vellum heart border.

StampingbugKerry said...

I LOVE cherry paper! Great card!!!

Amber said...

This is really cute! Love the color and the vellum. A perfect Valentine!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

What a fun stamp. I like the vellum!

Anonymous said...

Super cute. Love how the background sparkles.

Susan R. Opel said...

Love what you did with the vellum and the scallop at the bottom of the sentiment panel, Wanda!