Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Peony Scrolls



I combined Karen's layout for the current Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge with the colors from today's Color Challenge on SCS - Rich Razzleberry, Blushing Bride, and Mossy Meadow.  Dessert option was to use dry embossing. I already had this herringbone embossed panel on my leftover pile and knew I wanted to play with a new Altenew set - Peony Scrolls - by embossing on vellum with white EP then coloring with Copics on the back side of the vellum.  I used RV11, RV66, YG13, YG17.  I adhered the vellum pieces using Elmer's Craft Bond spray adhesive.  Thanks for stopping by...

STAMPS: Peony Scrolls (Altenew).
PAPER: White, Rich Razzleberry, Vellum, Silver glitter CS.
INK: Versamark.
ACCESSORIES: Herringbone EF, Small Hello die by Simon Says Stamp, Rhinestones, Rich Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon (SU), Pennant Trim die by Verve, Stitched rectangle die by Lil Inker Designs, Detail White EP by Stampendous.

4 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Gorgeous card Wanda, so pretty

Jo Herbert said...

Love how gorgeous this card it. Love the use of this gorgeous stampset.

Broni said...

What a gorgeous use of the peony images, Wanda!! I need to pull out my vellum and give it a go!!

Karen Giron said...

Love, love, LOVE the peonies! What a gorgeous look!