Sunday, January 25, 2015

MFT Color Challenge



I'm playing along with My Favorite Things Color Challenge and Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #185.


I stamped with Versamark and clear embossed the diagonal background stamp by MFT.  This awesome sentiment from MFT's Geek is Chic stamp set takes center stage along with some spectacular spectacles - a Geek is Chic Die-Namic!  I refrained from any bling to keep it more masculine.  So, there you have a quick and easy take on both challenges!

ACCESSORIES: Stitched square, rectangle and circle dies by Lil Inker Designs.

3 comments:

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love that awesome sentiment, Wanda!!! Such a fun card!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fantastic card, Wanda. Glad to have you play along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

Susan R. Opel said...

LOVE the heat embossing! And I double love that you didn't shy away from the awesome saturation of this color combo.